Hiring? Your website is a great place to find applicants and have them apply directly to you. They can even attach their resume and add a cover letter right from your site. Follow the directions below to manage job postings on your site.
- Log in to the BentoBox backend and click on Boxes, then select “Jobs” from the list that appears.
- To add a job listing, click on the blue “Add New” button at the top right corner of the page.
To edit an existing job listing, hover over the listing in the list and click the red edit button that appears.
- Fill in the fields below in the “Edit Jobs” dialog that appears.
- Name: enter a the name of the job title.
- Category: select the category or categories the listing applies to, or enter a category in the “New Category” field and click “Add.” Categories are optional and could include Front of House, Back of House, Management, etc.
- Location: if your business has multiple locations, choose any locations that correspond to the job listing you are editing.
- Featured: check this box if you’d like this job listing to appear at the top of your site’s job listing page.
- Description: add any text that describes the open position.
Click the “Save & Close” button. Now if you click the “Visit Site” link at the top of the screen, you will be able to view your changes.
To delete a job listing, log in to the BentoBox backend and click on Boxes, then select “Jobs” from the list that appears. Hover over the job listing you’d like to delete and click the grey “X” box that appears, then click “Confirm Delete.” Note that this cannot be undone. To temporarily remove job listings from your website, you can publish, unpublish, and schedule posts. Click here for detailed instructions.
To adjust the order in which job listings appear on your site, log in to the BentoBox backend and click on Boxes, then select “Jobs” from the list that appears. The order here reflects the order on your site; just drag and drop the names in the list to reorder how they appear on the front end.