Before you can connect Google Analytics, make sure you have access to your Google Analytics account, or follow these steps to set up a new Google Analytics account.
Connecting your analytics requires two steps: 1) Inputing your tracking ID and 2) Connecting your account for Dashboard reporting
Input your Tracking ID
1. Obtain your tracking ID via your current website or by logging into your Google Analytics Account. To find your tracking ID within Google Analytics, login and click on "Home" at the top of your screen. Locate your tracking ID which is the code within the parentheses in the red box below.
Your tracking ID takes the form UA-XXXXX-Y or UA-XXXXX-YY
2. Select connect in BentoBox Settings > Integrations under the heading Analytics
3. Follow the prompts to select or sign into your Google account. Make sure you are using the same account that your Google Analytics is under.
4. Click the button to allow BentoBox to access your Google Analytics data
5. Select the property from the dropdown, paste in your analytics ID and select Save & Close.
6. Google Analytics will now display in your dashboard: