To add new press, go to Boxes > Press. You'll select the blue button: "Add New".
Add Press with a live URL Link
Using the Press Clipper
- Copy & paste the article URL directly into the platform. BentoBox will try to pull as much information as it can from the article. This includes the Article Title, Publish Date, Source & Image.
- To swap the image, you can select "Change" to manually update it.
Adding PDF Press Articles
- You'll need to manually add the press articles by selecting "Add manually instead"
- It will display all fields for you to manually input.
- You'll need to upload the PDF version of your press article to the "File" Field.
- Since BentoBox will not let you save unless there's a URL associated with the article, you can simply put "#" in the URL field to override that.
Using BentoBox to the fullest?
If you integrate your restaurant's Facebook & Twitter with BentoBox, you'll automatically be prompted to push your press update on those social media channels.