Follow the instructions below to integrate OpenTable reservations on your site. Whether you are adding global reservations (if your business only has one location) or location based reservations (if your business has more than one location), you will first need your OpenTable ID. If you don’t have your OpenTable ID handy, you can look it up using the steps outlined in this video.
Write down your OpenTable ID, you’ll need it in a minute.
Adding or updating global OpenTable reservations
If your business has only one location, you can add OpenTable reservations globally. Just follow the steps below.
- Log in to the BentoBox backend. Scroll down and click on Integrations in the left hand sidebar.
- Under the reservations section, click the “Connect” button next to OpenTable.
- On the next page, enter your OpenTable ID and click the “Save” button.
To update the global OpenTable settings, return to the Integrations page and click on OpenTable to reopen the settings.
Adding or updating OpenTable reservations per location
If your business has more than one location, you can add an OpenTable integration for each location.
- Log in to the BentoBox backend and click on Content Boxes in the left hand sidebar, then click Locations in the list that appears.
- Hover over the location for which you want to add or edit OpenTable reservations to and click the edit icon that appears.
- On the Edit Location page, scroll down to the Reservations section. Choose OpenTable from the Service dropdown and enter your OpenTable ID in the next field.
- Click the “Save” button.