Follow the steps below to integrate Reserve reservations on your site. Whether you are adding global reservations (if your business only has one location) or location based reservations (if your business has more than one location), you will first need your Reserve ID. Contact your Reserve rep if you don’t have your ID handy.
Adding or updating global Reserve reservations
If your business has only one location, you can add Reserve reservations globally. Just follow the steps below.
- Log in to the BentoBox backend and click on Integrations in the left hand sidebar.
- Under the reservations section, click the “Connect” button next to Reserve.
- On the next page, enter your Reserve ID and click the “Save” button.
To update the global Reserve settings, return to the Integrations page and click on Reserve to reopen the settings.
Adding or updating Reserve reservations per location
If your business has more than one location, you can add a Reserve integration for each location by following the steps below.
- Log in to the BentoBox backend and click on Content Boxes in the left hand sidebar, then click Locations in the list that appears.
- Hover over the location for which you want to add or edit Reserve reservations to and click the edit icon that appears.
- On the Edit Location page, scroll down to the Reservations section. Choose Reserve from the Service dropdown and enter your Reserve ID.
- Click the “Save” button.