Follow the steps below to accept payments on your website using Stripe.
- Log in to the BentoBox backend and click on Integrations in the left hand navigation.
- Under the Payments section, click the “Connect” button next to Stripe.
- You’ll be taken to Stripe’s authorization page. If you already have a Stripe account, click the “Sign In” link at the top right corner of the page.
If you do not already have a Stripe account, you can create one on this page by filling out the form and clicking the blue “Authorize access to this account” button. You'll be taken back to the BentoBox backend.
- Click “Save” and you’re all set to accept payments using Stripe.
- If you have more than one payment service connected and want to use Stripe as the default, click the grey “Make Default” button.
To update the Stripe settings, return to the Integrations page and click on Stripe to re-open the settings.
Adding Multiple Payment Processors
(Catering Store Only)
You can connect more than one Stripe account and segment payments to your different catering locations.
If you choose to add multiple Stripe accounts, you will need to select a default account. This default account will be the primary payment account for youreCommerce payments (i.e. gift cards, event tickets, sales in your merchandise store).
Click "Connect Additional Account" on your Stripe integration to control where you want each payment from your catering store to be sent.