Follow the steps below to accept payments on your site using Stripe.
- Log in to the BentoBox backend and click on Integrations in the left hand sidebar.
- Under the online ordering section, click the “Connect” button next to Stripe.
- You’ll be taken to Stripe’s authorization page. If you already have a Stripe account, click the “Sign In” link at the top right corner of the page.
If you do not already have a Stripe account, you can create one on this page by filling out the form and clicking the blue “Authorize access to this account” button. You’ll be be taken back to the BentoBox backend.
- Click “Save” and you’re all set to accept payments using Stripe.
- If you have more than one payment service connected and want to use Stripe as the default, click the grey Make Default button.
To update the Stripe settings, return to the Integrations page and click on Stripe to reopen the settings.