Follow the steps below to accept payments on your site using Square.
- Log in to the BentoBox backend and click on Integrations in the left hand sidebar.
- Under the online ordering section, click the red “Connect” button next to Square.
- You’ll be taken to Square’s login screen. If you already have a Square account, enter your email address and password and click “Sign In.” If you do not already have a Square account, you can click “Sign Up” and fill in the next few pages to create one.
- On the Permissions page, click the blue “Allow” button.
- You’ll be be taken back to the BentoBox backend. Select which Square Location you’d like to link to your site from the dropdown.
- Click “Save & Close” and you’re all set to accept payments using Square.
- If you have more than one payment service connected and want to use Square as the default, click the grey Make Default button.
To update the Square settings, return to the Integrations page and click on Square to reopen the settings.