You can use your Fonts.com fonts on your BentoBox site. Just follow the steps below to get your project ID, which can be imported into your Theme Options. If you don’t have access to Theme Options, contact support.
- Sign in to your fonts.com account and navigate to the Projects section, then click “Open” next to the project that pertains to your BentoBox site and click the Publish Options button.
- Your project ID is the character string in your line of code just before the .js suffix. Copy this character string.
- Log in to the BentoBox backend and click on Admin > Appearance in the left hand sidebar.
- Scroll down to the Typography section.
- Choose Fonts.com from the Type dropdown and enter the project ID.
Please sign in to leave a comment.