You can use your Typekit fonts on your BentoBox site. Just follow the steps below to get your Typekit ID, which can be imported into your Theme Options. If you don’t have access to Theme Options, contact support.
To find your Typekit ID and your fonts to BentoBox, follow the steps below.
- Set up a kit within Typekit and add the fonts you want to use.
- Publish your kit.
- Click on the Embed Code link in the upper right of your Kit screen and you'll see your Kit ID at the bottom of the dialog that opens.
- Log in to the BentoBox backend and click on Admin > Appearance in the left hand sidebar.
- Scroll to the Typography section.
- Choose Typekit from the Type dropdown and enter the kit ID in the Typekit ID field.
Please sign in to leave a comment.