Your site's main navigation mostly contains links to pages within your BentoBox site, but some sites contain links to external pages, like a sister restaurant or parent company's website. Follow the steps below to add an external link to your site's main nav. You can also follow these steps to add a link to the footer nav.
- Log in to the backend and click on Pages/Nav in the left hand sidebar.
- Hover over the main navigation (or footer navigation) section of the Pages & Navigation layout and click the blue “Add Page” button that appears.
- The “Add Nav Item” dialog will appear. Enter a name for your link in the Name field, then choose “Link” from the Nav Type dropdown and click "Save & Close."
- You will return to the Pages & Navigation layout, where your new link will be at the top of the list. Drag the link to the desired order in the list.
- Hover over the link and click the red edit button that appears.
In the "Link To" field, enter the URL you want the link to point to.
Click the “Save & Close” button. Now if you click the “Visit Site” link at the top of the screen, you will be able to view your changes.