Once the website's been through our quality assurance process and is ready to launch, all you need to do is point your domain to BentoBox’s servers. Users who navigate to your URL will see your BentoBox site, without “getbento” in the URL.
Click on your domain registrar below for instructions to launch your site. If you don’t see your registrar listed, you can use the general instructions below.
General site launch instructions
- Login to your domain registrar.
- Locate the DNS settings for your domain.
- Delete any existing “www” A records.
- For @ A records, use the IP address 18.104.22.168
- For the CNAME, use the alias www and the host fast.getbento.com
Since different domain registrars handle these setting differently, some questions may arise. Submit a request and we’ll be happy to help.
Hi, Samurai! Thank you for sharing this guide, in fact, now many site building platforms offer a good solution for quickly connecting and choosing your hosting and domain name. It is strange that some did not go this way. I think digital solutions should be simple to use
Please sign in to leave a comment.