BentoBox's Online Ordering is a solution that allows you to accept pickup, delivery, and dine-in online orders through your website.
Adding Online Ordering links to your reservations platform will:
- Drive more direct orders - increase visibility of your current offerings (especially if you have reduced capacity for dine-in)
- It’s good for SEO - encouraging other websites such as reservations partners, diners, or community boards to link to your website grows your visibility online
Note: click here to learn more SEO tips.
This tutorial is exclusively for adding BentoBox's Online Ordering URL to Resy or OpenTable profiles.
Note: If you offer reservations through other third party services, please refer to their respective guides.
How to update your Resy profile
- Simply submit this form. It will look like this once updated:
How to update your OpenTable profile
Navigate to your restaurant profile
- Then select Details from the left side and scroll down to Profile Links.
- Delivery Options is where you can choose to promote your reservation phone number or any delivery website.
- This will update your OpenTable profile so diners can quickly find the best way to order delivery from your restaurant. Your link will look like this:
Here’s also a Help Article from OpenTable for additional reference.