BentoBox’s Diner Profile provides restaurants with a high-level view of a diner’s preferences, On-Premise dining activity, marketing activity, and more within BentoBox. With Diner Profile, you can click into a diner’s information and view in-depth profiles of your diner’s journey with Reservations.
Diner Profile features:
- Diner information, such as email address and phone number
- Engagement metrics, such as total seated visits, average party size, most visited location, average rating, and more
- If you have BentoBox Online Ordering, you can also see your diner's full order history and loyalty metrics
To look at individual diner profiles, go to your Diner Database. The Diner Database allows you to keep a comprehensive look at all your diners in one place, leveraging diner metrics and introducing segmentation to the BentoBox platform.
Once you click into your Database under the “Diners” navigation, you’ll be able to access each diner’s profile by clicking into each diner.
For each Diner Profile, you’ll see a section at the top with the Diner’s details, which includes:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Address (if they have placed an Online Order for pickup or delivery)
- Last visit date (date of last reservation/walk-in)
If you have BentoBox Online Ordering, the next section you'll see is called “Engagement” and includes:
- Total Spend
- Order Volume
- Lifetime as a Diner
- Average Check Size
- Average Tip Percentage
- Average Rating
- Top 5 Favorite (or most ordered) Items
- Total Spend, Order Volume, and Last Purchase Date for each Store Type
- Online Ordering
- Gift Cards
- Private Events
The next section is "In-Person Visits". This is where you can see all your diner's reservation data including:
- Total Seated Visits
- Average Party Size
- Last Visit Date
- Most Visited Location (if you have multiple locations)
- Average Rating
- A list of all reservations and walk-ins by most recent visit date
If the diner has left feedback, you'll see the "Diner Feedback" section. Here you can view individual feedback and the diner's overall rating:
The last section is labeled “Order History” and includes a list of all orders with:
- Submitted Date & Time
- Order Number
- Store Type
- Fulfillment Method
- Number of Items & Order Total
At the bottom of each Diner Profile, there is a “Notes” section where you can add & save one or more notes about the diner (ie birthday, diet preferences, etc).
Diner Database Export
The Diner Database Export now includes all the metrics from the Diner Profile.