Log into BentoBox. Go to the side panel, "Settings > Users".
- Click “ADD NEW” at the top right of your screen.
- Fill out necessary information. Select the appropriate permissions.
- A link will be emailed to the user to set the password. If they have not received the email, use the resend button found next to their name. If a resend button is not present, this indicates the user has signed up. This link expires after 2 days.
- Admin: Has access to all of the backend
- Editor: Has access to all except Settings and Account. Editors cannot create new users
- Staff: Only has access to internal document share.