When a visitor fills out the private events form, a new inquiry will be created and marked with the “New” status in the back end. When you click on the inquiry, you will be taken to its Private Event detail page and its status will automatically update to “Open,” although you can always manually change an event’s status on the detail page.
To update the details of an inquiry, click on it in the back end and click the “Edit Event” button. You will be taken to the Edit Private Event dialog, where you can update the information in the inquiry or add any internal notes.
- First and Last Name: the customer’s name.
- Email: the customer’s contact email. This is the email that the contract and notification emails will be sent to.
- Company Name: if this is a business account, enter the company name here.
- Phone Number: customer’s contact number.
- Number of People: total number of attendees for the event.
- Date of Event: the date the event will take place.
- Start Time: event’s start time.
- End Time: event’s end time, if applicable.
- Event Type: the type of event; use the Event Type Other field if the event is not included in the dropdown.
- Additional Details From Guest: Use this space for any additional details that you would like to appear on the contract.
- Additional Contact Emails: if the customer would like additional email addresses to receive contract and notification emails, enter them in this field separated by commas.
- Notes: Use this space for any other notes. These notes will appear on the contract.