Before setting up LocalSync, you’ll need to complete the following steps:
Authorize and Update Your BentoBox Payment Method
The first step is to ensure your payment information is up to date and that you have an active subscription plan. You can find your payment information under “Account” in the top right corner of your BentoBox dashboard. To learn more about how to view and update your payment information, click here.
Claim Your Google My Business Profile
If you haven’t set up the Google My Business profile for your restaurant location(s), please click here to begin the process. It is critical to have your Google My Business account email and password ready during LocalSync setup.
Correctly Format Your Locations and Menus in BentoBox
Please make sure your location details and menus are up to date with the latest information to guarantee a seamlessly accurate sync once setup is complete.
- To learn more about how to add and edit your locations, click here
- To learn more about how to add and edit itemized menus, click here.
- To learn more about how to format your menus for LocalSync, click here.
- Click “LocalSync” on the main navigation bar.
- There are two ways to set up LocalSync. Click “Get Started” followed by:
- Self-Guided Setup - Go through the informative setup and connect your locations to your partner platforms.
- Go through Assisted Setup - Request assistance and hold tight! Someone from the BentoBox accounts team will respond to you and schedule time to walk you through the steps.
For additional help please reach out to [email protected].