Interested in setting up LocalSync? This article walks you through exactly what to do.
Authorize and Update Your BentoBox Payment Method
The first step is to ensure your payment information is up to date and that you have an active subscription plan. You can find your payment information under “Account Settings” in the top right corner of your BentoBox dashboard. To learn more about how to view and update your payment information, click here.
Have Your Google My Business and Facebook Page Logins Ready
For any accounts you want to connect to BentoBox through LocalSync, you’ll need to be able to log into these platforms. Only have one login right now? No problem. You can always connect one platform now and revisit other(s) when you’re ready.
If you haven’t set up the Google My Business profile for your restaurant location(s), you can click here to begin the process.
- Click “LocalSync” on the main navigation bar.
- There are two ways to set up LocalSync. Click “Get Started” followed by:
- Self-Guided Setup - Go through the informative setup and connect your locations to your partner platforms. Once you have logins to your Google My Business listing and your Facebook page, this is the fastest way to get setup.
- Go through Assisted Setup - Request assistance and hold tight! Someone from the BentoBox accounts team will respond to you and schedule time to walk you through the steps.
Don’t Forget to Correctly Format Your Locations and Menus in BentoBox
Please make sure your location details and menus are up to date with the latest information to guarantee a seamlessly accurate sync once setup is complete.
- To learn more about how to add and edit your locations, click here
Please sign in to leave a comment.