To see your location details and menus on Google search results and Google Maps, you’ll need to connect your Google My Business account to BentoBox.
- Log in to the BentoBox platform and click on “Integrations” in the main navigation.
- Under the “Social” section, click the “Connect” button next to Google My Business.
- Within the Google Sign-in window, select the email address associated with your Google My Business listings. Doing so correctly will allow your locations to appear in BentoBox for syncing.
- If you have multiple Google accounts connected to separate locations, you will have to merge the locations into one centralized account. Click here for steps on migrating your locations.
- After the account has been connected, In the main navigation, click on “LocalSync” to start setting up your locations.
- Choose the location that needs to connect to Google My Business, click the blue “Manage” button.
- Under the Settings tab, click the “Connect” button next to Google My Business.
- When you click the “Choose Page” dropdown, you will see your Google My Business listings. Select the one you want to connect to your BentoBox location and click “Continue”.
- Confirm that your location details and menus on the previous two tabs are accurate and up to date.
- Click “Back” to return to the LocalSync homepage.
- If you have other locations that need to be connected to Google My Business, complete steps 5 through 9 for that location.
- Click “Sync Now” to connect your BentoBox location(s) to Google My Business.
- Your location data and menus should now be synced to Google My Business!
Want to optimize your Google My Business listing? Check out this webinar from our team: