Your site's main navigation mostly contains links to pages within your BentoBox site, but some sites contain links to external pages, like a sister restaurant or parent company's website. Follow the steps below to add an external link to your site's main navigation. You can also follow these steps to add a link to the footer nav.
- Log in to the backend and click on Website > Pages in the left hand sidebar.
- Click the blue “Add Page” button that appears at the top right of the pages section.
- Enter a name for your link in the Name field, then choose “Link” from the Nav Type dropdown and the Link URL in the bottom field.
- Click "Save" & go back to pages to rearrange.
- You will return to the Pages layout, where your new link will be at the top of the list. Drag the link to the desired order in the list.