This article walks BentoBox users through setting up LocalSync on their own. Here’s what to do:
- Make sure your payment information is up-to-date. Log into BentoBox to do this (add “/bentobox” to the end of your restaurant’s website URL). Then, go to “Account Settings” in the top right corner of your BentoBox dashboard to see your payment method.
- Have your business listing logins ready. You will need a login and password for your Google My Business account, Facebook page, and/or Foursquare profile.
- Go to the “LocalSync” tab in the backend to get started.
- Click the "Get Started" button.
- Choose “Self-Guided Setup.”
- Select the locations that you want to send your menu, hours, and address to your business listings for. Choose to continue with that location.
- Scroll down and select “Complete Upgrade.”
- Connect your business profiles. The backend will bring you to each of your listings to log in directly to them.
For additional help please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.