Follow these steps to update Star Micronics latest firmware version:
- Find your IP address by doing the following:
- Turn the power off.
- While holding down the FEED button, press the Power button. Keep the FEED button held.
- Once self-printing has started, release your finger off the FEED button. It may take 30-45 seconds before the second copy prints.
- Enter the IP address into your browser and wait a few seconds
- Click login
- Login with your Star Micronics username and password
- Note: If the password set during the first setup isn't working, try the default password: public
If you are unable to access the configuration page due to a password error, please contact Star Micronics to reset this for you.
- Click Firmware update
- Click Check for Updates
- It will say that Firmware version 1.9.3 is available
- Scroll to the bottom
- Click Download
- Be patient and do not turn off device/printer or click the back button until firmware is completely installed (the printer will reboot on its own once you click download).
For Star Micronics Support: submit a ticket to the Star Micronics Technical Support team here or call them at (800) 782-7636 x995.
Please sign in to leave a comment.