Before you can connect Google Analytics, make sure you have access to your Google Analytics account, or follow these steps to set up a new Google Analytics account.
Connecting your analytics requires two steps:
1) Inputing your tracking ID and
2) Connecting your account for Dashboard reporting
Follow the steps below to add Google Analytics integration to your site.
- Log in to the BentoBox backend and click on Integrations in the left hand sidebar.
- Under the Analytics section, click the "Connect" button next to Google Analytics.
- You’ll be taken to a Google login page and prompted to choose an account to link. Click the account you want to link and enter your password when prompted, then click “Allow” when prompted.
- You’ll be be taken back to the BentoBox backend. Select the property you want to link from the property dropdown and in the field below, enter your Analytics tracking ID. Click here to learn how to find your tracking ID.
- Click the "Save" button.
- Google Analytics will now display in your dashboard:
The BentoBox Google Analytics integration currently works with Google’s Universal Analytics standard, which are formatted like UA-162913056-2.
We do not yet integrate with the new Google Analytics tracking codes, formatted like GA4 250111861, but are working to build that functionality.