Follow the steps below to collect email addresses straight to a BentoBox email marketing list.
- Log in to the BentoBox backend and click on Integrations in the left hand sidebar.
- Under the email marketing section, click the red “Connect” button next to BentoBox.
- On the next page, enter your BentoBox email marketing username and password and click “Log in,” then click the green “Allow Access” button.
You’ll then return to the BentoBox backend, where you can choose which list you want signups to drive to.
- Click the “Save & Close” button.
- If you have more than one email marketing service connected and want to use BentoBox as the default, click the grey Make Default button.
To update the BentoBox email marketing settings, return to the Integrations page and click on BentoBox to reopen the settings.