Bento Ordering requires all cancellations and refunds to be initiated by restaurants. Guests cannot independently cancel their order.
If you need to cancel an order, a full refund will be issued. From the Order Hisotry screen, take the following steps:
- Locate the order in the Order History screen
- Click into the order to View Details
- Click Cancel
- Confirm cancellation
For Dine-In, Pickup & Delivery orders: After confirming the cancellation, the guest will receive an SMS or email message notifying them of the cancellation with a refund.
If you need to issue a partial refund, you can follow these steps:
- Go to Order History and search for the guest’s name to find their order.
- Click to view details
- Scroll to the Payments section
- Click the button “Refund An Amount”
- Add a refund reason Optional
- Confirm the refund amount
- Click “Submit Refund”
After submitting the refund, the diner will receive an SMS or email message notifying them of the cancellation, reason, and the amount they will be refunded.