BentoBox makes it easy for you to take control of your business. Here’s a list of video tutorials where you can learn more about managing all the features in the backend of your website.
- Dashboard Overview: Get a high-level overview of your BentoBox account.
- Adding Users and Assigning Privileges: learn how to create and manage user accounts and as well as limiting feature permissions on your platform.
- General Settings Overview: Learn how to edit your website’s title, general SEO information, add conversion tracking & more!
- Integrations Overview: BentoBox integrates with third-party services for social media, email marketing, and more to create a bridge between these platforms and your BentoBox website.
Updating your website
- Adding a page: Learn how to add a new page on your website’s main navigation, footer or as a standalone page.
- How to use the media gallery: Learn more about the Media Gallery, where you can upload images and files to use on your website.
- Press Kit: The press kit is a feature included with any BentoBox subscription. You can use the press kit to display images and documents about your business with a password protected URL.
- How to add social media icons: BentoBox allows you to add Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TripAdvisor, Spotify, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Yelp, Google Plus, YouTube, and email addresses icons directly on your website.
- How to set Redirect URLs: Learn how to set an internal or external redirect URL. This is useful for creating vanity URLs for marketing promotions.
- Store Settings Overview: Access more information on your General Store Settings, Shipping Settings and Promo Codes.
- Orders Page Management: Learn how to view and filter your orders, fulfilling them, and how to issue refunds.
- Adding New Products Overview: It’s easy to set up products in your store. Whether items come in one size or vary, everything can be managed in the Products section of the BentoBox backend.
- Catering Settings Overview: Catering Settings exist for each location with a catering store license enabled. Each catering store license gives you the ability to customize settings for that location.
- Gift Cards Overview: Watch how to set up your store settings, watch an overview of our physical and digital gift cards, and learn how to redeem and reconcile gift cards and issue promotional gift cards.
- Selling Tickets Overview: How to set up ticketed events for your website, export guest lists, and add an event landing page to your main navigation.
Events & inquiries
- Payment Requests Overview: Payment requests are an easy and versatile way to request payment from customers, whether for catering or private event guests or regulars with a standing order or call-in request to pay ahead.
Please sign in to leave a comment.