What will diners see?
- Diners choose delivery as their fulfillment type, timing, and then complete their order. Based on their preferred communication method, they receive SMS or emails with courier tracking links.
What does Bento Door-to-Door look like for restaurants?
- Your team can easily see “DoorDash” as the fulfillment for any incoming delivery orders. Clicking in an order’s detail page shows further information like order status (i.e. Driver Unassigned, Driver Assigned), courier’s name, ETA, and phone number.
What fees are collected for Bento Door-to-Door?
- BentoBox does not take a cut when using Bento Door-to-Door.
A flat delivery fee of $6.99 USD ($8.50 CAD) per order plus tips will be charged by DoorDash Drive and sent to you by invoice at the end of each month.
Do I own diner contact info and order history for orders fulfilled by your couriers?
- Yes, you can view and export these details at any time within BentoBox.
Who are your couriers?
- We provide delivery couriers through a formal partnership with DoorDash Drive.
Will I be listed on a marketplace?
- No, Bento Door-to-Door just manages the delivery logistics of existing orders.
What do I need to get started?
- Just your billing information which will be entered through a secure form. If you want to get started you can contact your customer success manager, email BentoBox Support , or click the “Learn More” button within Door-to-Door partners in Online Ordering > General Settings.
How large is the delivery radius?
- Delivery radius for Bento Door-to-Door is typically 3-5 miles, depending on geographical location.
Can I have my own delivery drivers and/or Bento Door-to-Door?
- Not at the same time - you have to choose one option at a time, but can toggle between them.
Can Bento Door-to-Door be turned on for only a single location?
- Yes. It’s set at the location level.
Can we turn Bento Door-to-Door on and off?
- Yes - but orders that are already active with DD will continue.
Ready to get started?
You can contact your customer success manager, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or click the “Learn More” button within Door-to-Door partners in Online Ordering > General Settings.