Location Content Boxes allow you to customize location details that display on your website. Follow the steps below to add information for your website.
- Location Content Boxes will be automatically created once you have added a Location in the Restaurant > Locations section. If you would like to add a new Location, see more here.
- To change what is displayed on your website, edit the Location Content Box. Navigate to Website > Content Boxes > Locations
- Select the pencil icon to start editing
- In the Edit Website Location page that appears, you will see the Name and Business Address at the top which is referencing details from the Restaurant > Locations section. You can use the customize toggle to add cross streets or any other address information that may help diners who visit your site better find you.
- Add a Description, your operating Hours, Store Locator details, Images, and more for your Location.
- Description: Depending on the template, this text will display in different place. This text field is good to tell people about what makes this location special.
- Hours: This are your hours of operations. If you have any questions about how best to format your text, learn more here.
- Store Locator: Input a custom location button label and the URL the button redirects to for the Store Locator Page Template (More information here).
- Reservations: if this location takes reservations, you can use this dropdown to integrate Opentable, Resy, Reserve, or Yelp Reservations.
- Using the Reservations box in a specific location is suggested for multi unit concepts. If you have a single location, please use the general integration found here.
- Display Related Menus: check this box to display menus that are associated with this location on the location page.
- Header: use this section to add header content including overly title and text, background image or video, and multi button. Click here for detailed instructions on adding and editing header content.
- Flexible Content: use this section to add any flexible content you like. Click here for detailed instructions on adding and editing flexible content.
- Publish when you are ready or set publish and unpublish dates
Please sign in to leave a comment.